Hello Gasup USA Member

First of all Happy Holidays to you and your family.

The reason I am writing you is to let you know of a
tool I found, that Gasup USA members can use to HELP
increase their downline.  I came across this when
another Gasup USA member sent me an email, as I am
sending to you, and I decided to checked it out.

It really caught my interest because I was getting
nowhere with other types of advertising avenues I was
using.  I decided to try a lead service.  With this
service you can customize the mailings you send out on
your personal autoresponders.

It is setup for many different programs to include
Gasup USA.  I have a good feeling about this program,
in that it will help me grow.  Since you are in Gasup
USA, I felt that you should know about this service
too.

This is just information.  I am not asking you to
join.  You have to do that by yourself.  I am just
pointing out another tool you can use.

The name of the lead service is:   LEADS’ n CASH.  It
is a combination lead service and MLM.
At:
http://www.leadsncash.com/members/icashleads/index.html

Here is what the leads page for LEADS’ n CASH looks
like.  Each program they work with has it’s own page.
Gasup USA has one also.  It was just added to the list
a short time back.
http://leadsncash.com/members/icashleads/lnc.htm

Check out the great compensation plan too.  It is very
different.  After you get five, your leads are free.
I just joined, so really don’t have any personal
experience with my first batch of leads.  They will
put into my autoresponder shortly.

With all the bad press that we are seeing about Gasup
USA, and the other gas card programs, I just didn’t
want to be left holding an empty gas can, so that is
why I joined this program.

Thanks for looking.

Bob Serrahn

=====
"If the dreams are big enough, the facts don't count.  So, do today what others won't,
so you can do tomorrow what others can't.  Opportunities are seldom lost.  They are
simply found by the next person."

    "Only you can make decisions for your own destiny."