On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Neil Johnson wrote:

> Uhhhh, how about.
>
> 1. Big multi-national corporation buys off politicians to pass laws to protect
> their business model (DMCA anyone ?)
> 2. Gets meter maid to enforce said law.
> 3. See above.
>
> Ahhh, I see. Let's just get rid of the middle-man (government) and then the
> corps can take take of enforcement directly (pirate a song, get whacked).
>
> Much more efficient I would guess.

Congratulations, you're starting to understand the 'hidden agenda' of the
CACL [1] contengent.

[1] Crypto-Anarcy, Anarcho-Capitalist, Libertarian

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org