Yaaas, yaass, yyaaasss -- and what about us half-assed libertarians, us
leftysized anarchistic earthfirsters, us gunslinging 2nd boys (and WTF is this
".30-06" bullshit anyway, we ain't all that ancient?), and other
fringe/extremeist ufo/wacko pppeeeples? I mean -- I mean -- WTF do you mean,
Blanc, by signifyin' on all us folks thataway?

   .30-06? geez -- he'd be too old to head fer the hills anyway.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix