At 1:04 PM -0800 2/14/03, Trei, Peter wrote:
>This comes from another mailing list.
>I've confirmed that it's not been reported on by
>the NYT, the Washington Post, or the Boston Globe.
>>
>> http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0212-07.htm

FWIW - This speech was reprinted as an op-ed piece in today's San Francisco
Chronicle.  Of course you don't have to pay attention to the opinions of
people in San Francisco...

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the         | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | American way.          | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA