Title: Untitled Document

Congratulations!

You've been selected to receive a bottle of Calvin Klein's Ck Be.

Claim now the scent that's great for both men and for women.

Perfect any occasion whether casual or formal, this fragrance is light and just a little citrusy. The scent is wonderful for the season and will take you right through this Spring.  Let us know now and we'll send you your very own bottle.

With only a few bottles left of cK Be on hand, I know they won't last long. Guarantee your own good fortune - Claim your very own bottle of Calvin Klein's Ck Be.

Sincerely,
Kate

P.S. Please feel free to forward this great offer to a friend!

*All offers are based on 100% customer satisfaction. Yourfreepresent reserves the right to cancel this offer any time once quantities run out. A handling charge of $5.93 will be applied to each item. All merchandise and offers are based on first come first serve. Offer not valid outside the United States, California and Washington.

You are registered to receive free samples of products from Free2Sample.com. If you wish to cancel this service and be removed from mailings, please visit www.Free2Sample.com.