Vandalism is wrong.

Yeah, ain't that a shame? Sure is fun though!

Education isn't.

Well, some of the proposed ideas may be more efficient, but they don't exactly express my rage accurately...

-TD

Next time you fly, you could leave some flyers in the terminal.
They'll get cleaned up, and when the TSA transition from merely pawing
through your briefcase to reading the papers, that stack of
"Boycott the TSA Stooges" flyers will probably get noticed,
and of course there's the problem that if you're not flying Delta,
you've got to word your flyer more creatively
"Think you're preserving your privacy by not flying Delta? Think Again!
Those Boycottdelta.com folks may be picking on the latest new collaborator,
but your airline is also giving your flight information to
Convicted Perjurer Ex-Admiral Poindexter's Total Information Awareness Office"

Back when I was occasionally flying through O'Hare a few years ago,
and they started alternating announcements about how you shouldn't leave
your baggage unattended or it would be confiscated by the police,
it was really tempting to print up some flyers about how
Unattended Luggage Will Be Collected by Chicago's Hire-The-Homeless Program

(with optional signature "The Mgt"...)