Oscar Taylor King
0031 613 295 654
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You   may   be   surprised   to   receive   this   letter   since   you   do   not
know   me   personally.   The   purpose   of   my   introduction   is   necessitated
due   my   situation.   I   am   a ''victim   of   circumstance'' hence, I   need
your   assistance   if   you   will.   I   am   Oscar Taylor   King, the   immediate
junior   brother   of   late   Victor   King  , a   brave   and   dynamic   young
soldier   who   was   killed   by   the   Government   of   my   country.   I   got
your   contact   through network on line hence decided to write you.  Before the death
of my senior brother, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposite the sum of
USD$10.5(Ten million, Five hundred thousand United   State Dollars), in one of the
private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Sierra-Leone.  This
money was meant for the procurements of arms and ammunitions

 The whole problem started when the combine efforts of the Nigerian lead Ecomog and
(UNAMSIL) United Nations Peacekeepers in Sierra-Leone overpowered the rebels and thus
reduced them to isolated pockets of resistance thereby allowing for the re-instating
of president Alhaji Ahmed Kabaar.  The President then ordered the execution of my
senior brother and Twenty-Three others for trying to overthrow His Government it is
against this background that my family and I fled Sierra-Leone for fear of our lives
and is currently. Staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum.
Meanwhile, I have decided to transfer the money to a more reliable foreign account. As
the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or
to be involved in any financial transaction through out Her territorial zone. Hence I
am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this
money could be transferred without the knowledge of my Government back home that are
bent on taking everything we have got. The Government of South Africa seems to be
playing along with them.

     I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa
for fear of going through the same experience in future, since both countries have
similar political history. As a businessman, I am seeking a partner whom I have to
entrust my future and that of my family in his hands. I must let you know that this
transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my family, all I will like
you to do for me is to make an arrangement with the security/courier company to clear
the consignment/funds from their affiliate office here in The Netherlands as I have
already gave directives for the consignment/funds to be brought to The Netherlands
from South African. But before then all modality will have to be put in place like
change of ownership of the consignment/funds and more importantly this funds I intend
to use for investment.

I have two opinions for you. Firstly, you can choose to have certain percentage of the
funds for nominating your account for this transaction. Or we can go into partner for
proper wise investment of the funds in your country. Which ever the option you want,
feel free to notify me. I have already mapped out 5% of this fund for all kinds of
expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. If other wise, I am willing to
give you 10% of the funds while the remaining 85% will be used for my investment in
your country. Please, contact me with the above email address, while I implore you to
maintain absolute secrecy required in this transaction.
Thanks and God bless.

Yours faithfully,

Johnson  King.