------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2E6A3.4B02D610

Hello there.  I have been a subscriber to the cypherpunks email list for =
a few months now and have found it quite enjoyable.  The topics raised =
are, for the most part, extremely interesting, controversial, and =
current as is needed at this point in our history.  Though I have held =
my tongue for the majority of posts, I have kept an avid interest in the =
discussions as they have proceeded, if not for my own technical =
inability to realize what the fuck you people are talking about half the =
time.  Regardless, I find this list to be extremely informative and =
cutting edge, despite my technical disadvantages. Thus, I have a =
question.

Has there been any recent information concerning the FBI's Carnivore or =
Magic Lantern programs, specifically any independent hackers who have =
successfully posted information concerning the detection of the afore =
mentioned programs?

miteymous

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2E6A3.4B02D610

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello there.&nbsp; I have been&nbsp;a =
subscriber to=20
the cypherpunks email list for a few months now and have found it quite=20
enjoyable.&nbsp; The topics raised are, for the most part, extremely=20
interesting, controversial, and current as is needed at this point in =
our=20
history.&nbsp; Though I have held my tongue for the majority of posts, I =
have=20
kept an avid interest in the discussions as they have proceeded, if not =
for my=20
own technical inability to realize what the fuck you people are talking =
about=20
half the time.&nbsp; Regardless, I find this list to be extremely =
informative=20
and cutting edge, despite my technical disadvantages. Thus, I have=20
a&nbsp;question.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Has there been any recent information =
concerning=20
the FBI's Carnivore or Magic Lantern programs, specifically any =
independent=20
hackers who have successfully posted information concerning the =
detection of the=20
afore mentioned programs?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>miteymous</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2E6A3.4B02D610--