NEWS ALERT

World Golf League (OTCBB: WGFL)

Near Term Target Price: $0.31
Shares Outstanding 200 Million
Approx. Float 30 Million
Near Term Price Proj. $0.31

A Few Reasons to Own WGFL:
  1. WGFL just went public via reverse merger, potential opportunity to get in the beginning.
  2. WGFL satisfies a need for the average amateur golfer to compete in a PGA style fantasy tournament with the excitement of substantial prize money in "play for pay".
  3. WGFL revenues are estimated at $11.2 Million in 2003 and $34 Million in 2004.
  4. WGFL will be capitalizing on the world's fastest growing sport with over 26.5 million golfers in the US and 55.8 million worldwide.
  5. WGFL markets its concept directly and through marketing licensees to a total of 57 in the United States markets and 27 international venues.
  6. WGFL concept has received tremendous national publicity including the Golf Channel, Sports Illustrated and several major market news publications.
  7. WGFL has attracted many players that have included NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor, Rickey Jackson, NHL Hall of Famer Phil Esposito and a host of pro golfers including Fulton Allem.
  8. WGFL license agreements offer an extremely attractive opportunity to licensee who will share in various levels of returns.
  UPDATE

Great News! Now we can say with certainty that is WGFL is truly a WorldWide Company.

WGFL’s plan for growth is to license territory’s in the U.S.A and around the World, which includes a one-time fee upfront plus ongoing royalties for the life of the agreement.

The job of the licensee is to organize tournaments and to market the WGFL to attract new members who pay an annual fee of $105 Dollars. The benefits to the member are enormous and valued by WGFL to be worth about $3000 Dollars which include Travel, Hotels discounts at Golf Courses and preferred starting tee time’s just to mention a few.

What is intriguing to us is the quote by the CEO in this PR “I believe we will be able to achieve our 5 year marketing plan which calls for a 2% worldwide market penetration or 1.1 million members.“

By higher mathematics after calculating these NEW PROJECTIONS, we arrive at a top line figure for JUST ANNUAL MEMBERS in excess of $105 Million Dollars in new revenues over the next five years.

In our opinion, we believe that the key to SUCCESS FOR WGFL IS TO CONTINUE MAKING THESE LICENSING DEALS WORLDWIDE.

On the surface this new PR appears to us to be a Great Deal for WGFL, it puts WGFL in a Great New Market with a lot of players who love the game.

Keep a real close eye on this New Baby, and always Watch This Stock Trade.

PRESS RELEASE

The World Golf League announces signing of United Kingdom Licensee.

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla., April 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The World Golf League, Inc.(OTC Bulletin Board:WGFL) announced today that Peter Blay, a seasoned sports marketing executive, has joined the WGL team as the primary United Kingdom Licensee. The World Golf League markets a professional golf concept, directly and through licensees in the USA and 27 international venues, which allows average golfers to play for substantial prize money in local and regional tournaments culminating with a PGA-style national event.

Peter will head the WGL’s United Kingdom operations and will be responsible for all aspects of marketing the concept. The license agreement is valued at $325,000 in one time license fees and $8.8 million in royalties over a five-year period. The one time licensing fee was based upon a percentage of the expected revenue stream to the licensee over a five year period. The royalty revenue stream is based on a 50% ownership of the territory by the WGL and an average of _% market penetration over five years. The WGL’s overall 5 year marketing plan calls for a 2% worldwide market penetration or 1.1 million members. The UK alone represents 3.7 million golfers, the largest golf market in Europe.

Mike Pagnano, CEO of the WGL, commented, “We are delighted to have Peter join our team and spearhead our entrance into the European market. His experience in sports marketing will bring great exposure to our ‘play for pay’ concept. The WGL plans further expansion in Europe, with licensees in Spain, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, France and Italy. This marks a significant stepping-stone for our Company, as Europe represents 11% of the world’s golf population with over 6.2 million golfers. I believe we will be able to achieve our 5 year marketing plan which calls for a 2% worldwide market penetration or 1.1 million members.“

About the World Golf League

The World Golf League, is a three-year-old Florida corporation based in Altamonte Springs, Florida that markets its concept directly and through licensees in the USA and 27 international venues. The WGL was founded in 1999 to capitalize on the largest participation sport in the world, 26.5 million players in the U.S. alone and over 60 million worldwide. The WGL concept (average golfers playing for substantial prize money with full handicap) has received national publicity including the Golf Channel, Sports Illustrated and several major market news publications. This is testimony to the popularity of the WGL concept.

This release is comprised of interrelated information that must be interpreted in the context of all of the information provided and care should be exercised not to consider portions of this release out of context. This release contains certain "forward-looking statements and information" (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) concerning iBX Group, Inc. that are based on the beliefs of iBX Group, Inc.'s management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to iBX Group, Inc. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those risks and uncertainties detailed in iBX's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

  Valuation

To all the Hackers out there, and we certainly don’t mean computer, it appears to us that we finally have a venue to look like and act as a Golf PRO. Maybe not Tiger Woods, but certainly get the feeling and the jitters of what the Pro’s go through every week.

Golf is now coming into the heart of its season, where the most profiled tournaments like the Masters and other “Majors” from all three tours, PGA, LPGA, and Seniors Tour are coming up. Amateurs are all getting ready for their Golf Season and many will be attending Professional Golf Tournaments or will be viewing them on TV.

As stated from WGFL’s most recent PR “Based on our current marketing budget, management anticipates revenues to increase five-fold in 2003 to $11 million over the $2.2 million generated in 2002. Our membership base grew to over 400% members in just three years time. Based on our current projections, we anticipate revenues tripling in 2004 to $34 million. There is a significant correlation between our direct marketing activities and licensees, and our revenues.”

Just like McDonalds, Duncan Donuts, Subways, Harley Davidison and many other successful licensed franchises have taken advantage of selling franchises and branding, we feel the WGFL is well on its way.

With WGFL being in a unique position of being first to market as a public company with their concept, generally speaking first to market companies usually command a higher premium than their peers. According to Multex, WGFL would be classified as Recreational Activities, company’s within this Industry trade in the Market Place at about 2.4 times sales.

IF OVER THE NEAR TERM WGFL DEMONSTRATE SALES GROWTH THROUGH VARIOUS LICENSING AGREEMENTS (their revenue model), AND TRADES IN THE MARKET PLACE AT A 75% MULTIPLE OF ITS PEERS (1.8 times), THEN BASED ON PROJECTED REVENUES OF $34 MILLION DOLLARS NEXT YEAR. WHEN APPLYING THE COMPARATIVE GROUPING’S AVERAGE PRICE TO REVENUE MULTIPLES TO WGFL WE CAN ARRIVE AT A RELATIVE VALUATION OF $0.31 PER SHARE OVER THE NEAR TERM.

  Conclusion

The golf industry has been very fortunate to have star players on its tours. From Tiger Woods (USA), Ernie Els (South Africa), to Sergio Garcia (Spain) on the Mens PGA Tour to Annika Sorenstam (Sweden), Karrie Webb (Australia), and Se Ri Pak (South Korea) on the Ladies LPGA Tour, there are many stars from all over the world. Additionally, this summer, Annika Sorenstam will be participating in a PGA Tour event, which should bring a great deal of press coverage around the world, and should be only good for the game of golf.

Think about it, with national publicity from the Golf Channel, Sports Illustrated, many national golf publications and now exposure of being a public entity combined with the unmatched growth of Golf, we feel there is upside potential for investors of WGFL.

******* Important Notice and Disclaimer: Please Read *******

Investor Insights, and affiliates (II), publishes reports providing information on selected companies that II believes has investment potential. II is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. II accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WGFL is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. An affiliate of II has been hired by the company, and additionally received five million free trading shares of common stock of WGFL by a third party for the publication and circulation of this report. II intends to sell all or a portion of the of the WGFL stock at or about the time of publication of this report. Subsequently II may buy or sell shares of WGFL stock in the open market. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. For further details concerning these risks and uncertainties, see the SEC filings of WGFL including the company's most recent annual and quarterly reports.

You are currently subscribed to The Investor Insights mailing list as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]