Please support Freenet's development!
For the past 6 months, Matthew Toseland has been working full-time on Freenet, this has resulted in a dramatic acceleration in Freenet's development. Matthew can do this because the project is able to cover his living expenses (at only $1,500/month).
Right now, we have barely enough funds to continue to support Matthew, and so if you would like to see Freenet continue to progress as it has been doing, PLEASE make a donation on our donations page. We now accept donations via both Paypal and E-Gold.

Freenet is free software designed to provide a way to publish and obtain information on the Internet without fear of censorship. Please see What is Freenet? for more information.