**Subscriber details are included at the bottom. **

My name is Instant Albert, and I am the friend that pays.

On my site you can make over $500 this week alone. You see,
advertisers are paying me for introducing you to their product
or service, so i pay you :) In fact, I will give you $5.00
just for signing up.

Sign Up now
http://lc.squarepath.com/linkc/lc9/go.php3?144

Sincerely,
Instant Albert
(The friend that pays)
P.S. Your $5 is one click away, take me up on this offer.

Click Here:
http://lc.squarepath.com/linkc/lc9/go.php3?144