This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a link, a classified ad to my FFA Page, opted in to my auto responder or you have sent me an E-mail recently.To be removed at no cost to you simply  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with Remove in the subject line...Do Not Hit REPLY…It may take up to 72 hours for removes to be taken out of the system…

NEED LEADS ?

Join the Nuvisions 3000 Daily Leads Club... That's right 3000 fresh new leads daily mailed to your email box ! That's 90,000 leads per month...

With this program you can start building YOUR OWN DATA BASE . Unlike FFA pages that send THOUSANDS of marketers a daily list of a few HUNDRED marketers addresses, flooding them all, we have an even mix of both old and new leads,mostly new, both equally valuable and don't be fooled! Many folks are tempted for months before they buy something (and usually only after they have seen it many times).

Sign up today and receive 25,000 leads free, as my thank you...

Join our Leads Club today and get 3000 leads a day for only $19.95 a month...

Join Here Today !

http://www.facesnmugs.com/nuvisions3000dailyleadsclub.html

To your success,

Francine Cerbo