Adult Club Newsletter
(Removal Instructions at Bottom of Email)

Happy 4th of July America!

Free Pics of the Day: Click Here

Joke of the Day: The Prostitute and the Politician

After spending a night at a hotel with a prostitute, the politician took $300 out of his wallet and placed it on the dressing table.

"Thanks," she said. "But I only charge $20."

"Twenty bucks for the entire night?" the amazed politician replied. "You can't make a living on that."

"Oh, don't worry," the lady of the night replied. "I do a little blackmail on the side!"

Sites of the Day:

1. Anal University: Click Here
Get instant access for only 1 dollar.

2. Strap-on Teens: Click Here