From; Mr. Michael Dohn,
Banque Internationale De L'Afrique,
Lome-Togo.

My dear,

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am Mr. Michael Dohn ,
with Banque Internationale De L'Afrique with regional office in Lome-Togo. We had a
foreign client (Mohamed Mohd Salaheldin)who deposited the sum of US$7.5million (Seven
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with our bank. Unfortunately,this
client was among the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999
in U.S.A. Confirmable from the website;
www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html).But, since that year after the
death of our client, we have not had anybody that comes for the claims of this money
as the next of kin to our client. A situation I have monitored closely with my
position in our bank.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before and after his
death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past years now, I
have removed the file to my "private vault". I now humbly solicit for your assistance
in this issue. I wish to present you as the next of kin to this our client so as to
claim out this money, before it is remmited into the fedral account where other people
may aswell claim it directly without going to this lenght. I have taken every
necessary precautionary measures concerning this issue and arrangement has been
concluded by me in achieving this goal, provided you will follow my instructions in
the process. I am only waiting for your response to enable me move the funds to your
agreed safe account. This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal
documentations would be handled by me and every loop holes sealed also provided you
give me your assistance and support.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will
furnish you with the full details and what to do concerning this deal. What you stand
to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable before the deal commences.
Thank you in anticipation of your urgent response to my request stating your wish in
this deal.

Kind regards,
Mr Michael Dohn.
+228-917-87-92..