From: James M.C
Saxonwold 32 w36
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Reply me to ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR COOPERATION.

By way of introduction, my names are Mr. James Zulus, I am a citizen
of South Africa by birth and a Manager in a Trust Bank here in South
Africa. I have worked with this bank for over 13 years now. I was
privileged to have been the Account manager of an expatriate customer
to the bank, who is now deceased and who at the time of his death
left a substantial amount in his Account, without any beneficiary, or
next of kin. This deceased customer made his money under the
apartheid regimes in South Africa, as a big time contractor to the
last two apartheid regimes in South Africa.

With the death of this customer in 1995, his account has remained
dormant ever since and nobody has come forward to ask for this money
as his next of kin, or administrator of his estate. As things stand
now, if nobody comes forward to ask for this money very soon, the
Bank will legally appropriate/claim the whole money in this account
as an unclaimed fund.

My purpose of writing you this letter is to solicit your cooperation
and collaboration for me and you to appropriate the money in the said
account to ourselves instead of allowing the bank to do same. Our
moral justification for doing so is that if we fail to do so, the
bank will certainly claim the money, as it’s own, even as it had
stopped crediting interests to the a/c since 1995. The best thing
would have been to pay the money to any living relation of the
deceased to whom it would rightly have belonged to, but there is
absolutely no such known existing relation, thus leaving the money at
the mercy of whoever is able to claim it first, between me and you on
one hand and the bank on the other hand, as we are the only two
parties that know about this fund and the situation surrounding it.

Your cooperation/collaboration in this venture is inevitable to it’s
success because this money can only be released to a claimant that is
not a S. African citizen and is domiciled out S. Africa. Essentially
I need you to provide facility for the receipt of the money in bank
account(s) in, any country outside S. Africa, which may or may not be
your home country, or country of your normal domicile.

There is currently $57,000.000.00 (Fifty Seven million US Dollars) in
the said account, out of which I will first move to your nominated
bank account the sum of $35,000,000.00(Thirty five million US
Dollars), before coming for the balance. This US $35m will be to our
mutual benefits and you will be entitled to at least 25% of it, as
your commission, on the completion of the transaction.

Moreover everything about this transaction will be done in a most
civilized and non-criminal way, which must be according to
internationally acceptable standards of practice and morals. In
addition there is no risk of failure, or legal problems, or
prosecutions etc, for you, or me in this transaction now and in the
future. You will indeed not regret your choice of doing this
transaction with me at all.

I very earnestly solicit your sincere cooperation in this transaction
and I will be very glad to give you more details and specifics, as
soon as I am sure of your interest in this proposal. Pls. give me
your urgent reply in very strict confidence, by email first and we
will proceed from there.

NE:PLS.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY URGENTLY TO :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yours very sincerely,
james zulus