Peter Thoenen wrote...

"That is the same logic I use to justify to myself working as a defense contractor. The amount uncle sam will pay me in my lifetime is greater than or equal to the amount I will ever actually pay him in taxes. I win in the long run :) "

Just make sure those bombs you're building don't actually work! Otherwise, keep on "bleeding the beast"...

-TD

From: "Thoenen, Peter CIV Sprint" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tyler Durden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: US soldiers in Iraq held against their will
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:20:15 +0200

Tyler Durden wrote:

Peter Thonen wrote..

"On that same note, any weekend warrior who complains about being activated has
no sympathy from me.
Take the devils coin, be prepared to do his work also."

Well, what if the Devil stole that $ from you in the first place? What level of subversion is appropriate in order to re-appropriate those $$$?

-TD

That is the same logic I use to justify to myself working as a defense contractor. The amount uncle sam will pay me in my lifetime is greater than or equal to the amount I will ever actually pay him in taxes. I win in the long run :)

-Peter
<< attach3 >>

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus