尊敬的先生/女士:您好!

    本人目前在一家专业的货运代理公司工作,如果您在工作中有相关需要,请及时联系我。

如果此封邮件打扰了您,在此表示歉意,同时请您回我一封邮件,并注明在数据中删除,以免

再次打扰。

    请参考我司简介:

    天津华丰货运代理有限责任公司是1994年经中国外经贸部、民航总局、国家工商局注册批
准成立的国际货物运输代理公司。空运属于一级货运代理公司,海运的无船承运人编号为:
MOC-NV00305。主要承办海运、空运进出口货物的国际运输代理业务,业务范围包括"海运空运订
舱、配载、仓储、中转、向客户提供进出口报 关、提货运输、门到门服务及相关的商品报检报验、
保险、仓储等一条龙运输代理服务。

    公司经过多年发展,现已成为集集装箱整箱、拼箱进出口、仓储、报关、公路运输、水路运输、
铁路运输等业务为一体的大型货运代理企业。公司拥有现代化的办公设施,经验丰富的操作人员,
公司在世界各地分布着40余家国外代理公司,能够为客户提供全方位的门到门服务。接轨成国际多
式海空联运运输,并拓展成为综合性国际货运企业。提货网点遍布世界各主要城市。在国际航运市
场上,树立了良好的企业形象。

 华丰货运代理有限公司在国内外拥有强大的网络体系。以天津为核心辐射全国各地,先后成立了如
上海、大连、 深圳、香港、青岛、厦门、广州等国内各分公司。国外各大港口均设有自己的分公司
或办事处,公司多年来经过全体员工的积极努力和不懈奋斗,现业务范围已遍及世界各地,并成功地
与中外多家航空公司、船公司签订了代理协议和服务合约,服务航线遍及世界各地。无论在航运价格市
场上、还是在航运代理服务市场上,均占有极大的优势。

以上是我司简介,欢迎贵司就相关方面的业务进行咨询。本公司全体员工愿竭诚为您服务。

顺祝商祺!

高岩

ADD: Room 1102, Air China Plaza, NO.36 Xiao Yun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
POST CODE:100026
TEL:86-010-8448535/36/37/38
FAX:86-010-84488539
EMAIL:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MOBIL:13520265214

Approved with the license No.: MOC-NV00305 by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and
Economic
Cooperation of P.R. China, Translink (Tianjin) is a first class international freight
forwarding company established in Tianjin. It deals with international freight
forwarding
imported or exported by sea or land. The services include cargo canvassing, booking,
warehousing, transshipping, consolidating and destuffing of containers, freight
collecting,
customs declaring, inspections and insurance applying as well as related short
distance
transportation and consultation.

Containers transportation:

      With plentiful experience in freight forwarding, our company has agents network
and can
 provide serial services to main ports and inland points worldwide booking in Tianjin
and export
from other ports of China or booking in other ports of China and export in Tianjin.
The export
shipment volume reached over 6700 teus in 2001 and increased to 10500 teus in 2002.
Our advantageous
lines is to Southeast Asia, Middle East, Canada, the United States, South America and
Africa. Acting
as booking agent of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines, Hapag Lloyd, OOCL, we
have our own
customs declaration team and container yards. We can provide efficient and excellent
service for
customers.

  We keep receiving good comments in the field by our principle of “Customers is the
foremost and
Reputation is the first”. We are ready to provide efficient, safe, rapid and flexible
service for
clients both inside China and through the world.