MRS IYERE DUMBA
FROM ;MRS IYERE DUMBA
Son ;KOBI DUMBA
South Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am writting to seek for your noble and
profeesional assistance in investing fund my late
husband died and left behind. By introduction,I m
Mrs Iyere Dumba a South Africa and wife of late Chief dward Dumba.
Chief Edwar Dumba my late husband was a well known
Cocoa deale inthe whole west Africa before he died. After his return business trip
from Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire he was attacked by unknown assassine in his
house where he was rushed to the hospital and later
died after some days. (May his soul rest in peace)
Before he died in the hospital he disclosed to me
about the sum of Fourty One million five hundred
thousand US dollars ($41.5,000.000) he deposited in
private security /safe deposit company in HOLLAND.

According to my late husband he deposited the money
in a trunk box and decleared it as family treasure
for security reason, he instructed me to claim the
money and invest it overseas with a trustworthy
person/company for our future life. This is my
reason for contacting you to know if you can render
me a good assistance in which the money will be
transfer to your bank account for a lucrative
investments you will  advice in your country or some
where you will introduce.

Please I am appealing to you to assist me hence I
have it in mind to establish a rewarding
relationship with you by giving you 15% of the total
sum.  Note that immediately the money is been transferred to your account you will
then make arrangement for our
coming over to meet you for the investment. Please help a widow woman like me as you
will never have any thing to regret.

Looking forward to receive your positive response.

Thanks and God bless you

MRS. IYERE DUMBA.