FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGER
BILLS ANDEXCHANGE,
FOREGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
UNION BANK OF (NIG) PLC.
LAGOS.

Dear Friend,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this
is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top
secret. Allthough i know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but i am assuring you
that all will be well at the end of the day. we have decided to
contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, let me start
by introducing myself properly to you. I am the manager Bills and
Exchange of Foreign Remittance department of standard Uniom Bank
of Nigeria plc {U. B N}.

I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and
co-operation to carry out this transaction. We discovered an
abandoned sum of U S D $10M (TEN MILLION DOLLARS) in an account
that belongs to one of our Foreign customer who died along side
his entire family in November 1997 in a plane crash. Since this
development, we have advertised for his next of kin or any close
relation to come forward to claim this money, but nobody came to
apply for the claim. To this effect, Myself and two colleagues my
department, have decided to look for a trusted foreign partner
who can stand in as the next of kin to the deceased and claim
this money. We need a foreign partner to apply for the claim
because of the fact that the customer was a foreigner and we
don't want this money to go into the Banks Treasury as unclaimed
fund. Every document to affect this process will emanate from my
table and I will perfect every document to be in accordance with
the banking law  and guidelines, So you have nothing to worry
about.

We have agreed that 30% of the money will be for you, 5% for the
expenses that mighty be incurred during the process, 5% will be
donated to the charity organization, while 60% will be for my
colleagues and I.If you are going to assist us realize this goal,
indicate by replying this letter and putting in your details,such
as YOUR ACCURATE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS.THE NAME OF YOUR BANK AND
THE ADDRESS. YOUR ACCURATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS. THE NAME OF
YOUR CONPANY AND THE ADDRESS. SWIFT CODE NUMBERS. With all these
informations it will enable us to facilitate the transferring of
these fund into your designated chosen account for our mutual
benefit. When these fund is finally remitted into your chosen
account and confirmed by  you, you will immediately send to us a
letter of invitation to enable us get our visa in your country's
embassy here in Nigeria, so as to meet with you in your country
for the disbursement of our fund according to agreed ratio.

Once I receive your reply, I will send you the Text of
Application for immediate application of Claim. Be well informed
that we have done our home work perfectly alright for a
successful implementation of this deal to it's logical
conclusion. With our position and connection in the (UNION BANK
OF NIG PLC) through out over 50 branches in my country Nigeria,
we are quite optimistic for a hatch-free transaction if given to
us  all the necessary assistance it required. Please your
favorable reply is urgently needed.we would therefore not want
you to expose this proposal to any body for the purpose of
security and its confidential.Please be rest assured that this
transaction is 100% risk-free.Note that the particular nature of
your company's business is irrelevant to this transaction If this
proposal is acceptable by you to assist to archieve this golden
opportunity that comes once in a man's life time.please endeavour
to contact me through my private email adress ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
for more clarifications.

Thanks And GOD Bless
BEST Regards
MR BEN OBI