MEGAFORTUNE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
 REF: MLI/231-ILGI0431/03
 BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
 RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
 Sir/Madam
 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
 Lottery Winners
 International programs held on the
> 15th of September 2003. Your e-mail address attached to
 ticket number 20711465897-6291 with serial number
 472-971102 drew lucky numbers 9-66-97-22-71-64 which consequently won
 in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
 pay out of US$ 746,000.00 (Seven Hundred and forty six Thousand United
 States
 Dollars)
 CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
 you keep your winning information very confidential
 till
 your claims has been processed and your prize/money
 Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
 to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
 this program by some participants.
 All participants were selected through a computer
 ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000
 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This
 promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your
 winning you will take part in our next year USD1 million ( One Million
 United States dollars) international lottery. To file for your claim,
 please contact our/your fiducial agent Mr. Wesley carrington  of the,
  the Ocean Diplomatic Secuirty and Finance Bv whose company is an
 agent of  MEGAFORTUNE AGENCY and they have been directed to make all
 payments to all the winners before the deadline which is october 15th
 2003.
 TEL: +31-630-855-676
 FAX: +31- 645 570 330
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
 15th of October 2003. After this date all unclaimed,
 funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
 in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
 please remember to quote your reference number and
 batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
 should there be any change of address do inform our
 agent as soon as possible.
 Congratulations once more from our members of staff
 and thank
 you for being part of our promotional program.
 Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
 Sincerely yours,
 Mrs. Ellen Kloos
 Lottery Coordinator.
 REPLY EMAIL TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]