>From The Desk of: DR. G. WILLIAM
Hello Friend,
It is with respect and confidentiality that I decided to contact you for a
confidential transaction, which requires your assistance for our mutual beneficial
relationship. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried
and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to worry, as all will be well at the end of
this endeavor.
I am DR. G. WILLIAM, the GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM
COPORATION of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sometimes last two years, our refinery
was engulfed with fire for almost two weeks that most of the heavy equipments got
damaged as a result of the unprecedented fire.There was assistance from the World Bank
and other financial institutions for the replacement of the damaged equipments.
During this period, a lot of contracts were awarded to so many international
contractors all over the world. Now that all the contracts has been fully executed,
and some of the contractors has been fully paid; during this period, I was able to
preserve the sum of $15, 000, 000.00(fifteen million dollars)which I want to transfer
out of the country immediately.Therefore, I need the confirmation of your interest in
this transaction so as to furnish you with further information.Finally, if you are
willing to assist me, I will offer you 30% of the total money as a compensation for
your assistance. While replying, send your private telephone and fax numbers for a
more easy communication. One begins to wonder why I cannot go abroad, open an account
and have the money transferred there all by myself as this of course could have
assured utmost confidentiality of the transaction. I cannot, because I am Civil
Servant and the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria forbids any serving Civil
Servant maintaining foreign account(s). Secondly, I cannot resign my appointment in
order to handle this transaction as an independent businessman, because I cannot
monitor this transfer effectively from outside my office.although it is obvious that
we have not seen each other before but business is all about trust and opportunity and
i believe that you will read this proposal with all the objectivity it deserves and
react to it accordinglyalthough it is obvious that we have not seen each other before
but business is all about trust and opportunity and i believe that you will read this
proposal with all the objectivity it deserves and react to it accordingly
Note that this transaction possesses a legal backing as far as I am concerned and it
is 100% risk free also, all necessary arrangements has been finalized.Awaiting your
urgent response on my fax number 234-1-2221031 if you are competent enough to handle
this transaction.
Yours faithfully,
DR. G. WILLIAM
note: information needed
1. YOUR BANK PARTICULARS
2. NAME OF THE BANK
3. THE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS OF THE BANK
4. THE ACCOUNT NUMBER
5. YOUR COMPANY PHONE, FAX AND YOUR PERSONALÊÊÊ PHONE AND FAX FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.
Awaiting to get your reply in my confidential email address

reply me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]