>From the desk of: HON. (DR.) JOSHUA AWELE
Managing Director: N.N.P.C. Nigeria.
ALTERNATIVE Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attention: Dear friend,

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP OF GREAT PROFITS

I am HON. (DR.) JOSHUA AWELE, the Director of Procurement and Contract Award at the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I
apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/ business of this
magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this
medium. It is with trust that I wish to contact you on this matter concerning the
transfer of US$30.5Million Dollars.

Sometime ago, a contract was awarded by my Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to an
International Oil Firm, to Service, Turn Around Maintenance and Rehabilitation Work on
Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) Plant in Nigeria. This contract was
over-invoiced by us (myself and two junior colleagues) to the tune of (US$30.5 Million
United State Dollars). Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original
contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in
principles gotten approval to remit by Key Tested
Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank account you will provide. It is based
on this that some officials in my department and I have decided to establish a cordial
business relationship with you, hence my contacting you. We want you to present
yourself as the Beneficiary to this fund, so that we can release the fund into your
account for safety and subsequent disbursement. We have all modalities set.

We have been disappointed some years ago by a British, Mr. Rick Williams whom we
trusted with a transaction of this nature up to the tune of US$50Million U.S. Dollars.
He is sitting on our money for no apparent reason and refused to give us our share but
we believe that for his act of wickedness to us, he will never go unpunished by God.
Mr. Rick Williams still resides in London and enjoying our collective money.Because of
this we are afraid and we need your total trust and assurance that you must be an
honest and straight-forward person.
As, we are willing to try again with you believing in your good
cooperation and Faithfullness.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1. 30% for the account owner (you).
2. 60% for me and my partners
3. 10% to be used in offsetting taxes and all local & foreign expenses.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and risk free and we will commence the
transaction from the date of receipt of the following information from you via e-mail.

Please if you accept this proposal, send to me by e-mail.
1. Your personal telephone and fax numbers.
2. Your Bank name, address, telephone, fax as well as your Bank Account
numbers. Or you open a new account for this business.

With these information, we are going to put in application for the release of this
funds (US$30.5M) into your account for us all. Due to our sensitive position, we can
not afford a slip in this transaction so contact me immediately through my e-email
address for further information on the requirements and procedure for this
transaction. It will only take four working days to conclude this business because
once you send the your full name and address with your direct phone and fax number, we
shall credit your account through our Reserved Account in Europe or Asia.

Remember that my present situation will not allow me to search for another person, I
absolutely HOLD YOU ON TRUST. Therefore we urge you to respond immediately to this my
email address to enable me commence with the modalities of this transfer as we are
well prepared to do this promising transaction with you and hope to continue with you
in future.

Please treat with the strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency.

Yours faithfully,

HON. (DR.) JOSHUA AWELE.

NB: please bear in mind that this is 100% legal and riskfree. We shall conclude
successfully and the money shall be in your bank account within four days of receiving
the needed information from you. I AM EXPECTING YOUR URGENT REPLY.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOW UP MESSAGE

FROM: HON. (DR.) JOSHUA AWELE

My Good friend,

Compliments of the day to you. I would certainly be happy to call you on
your home phone number for discussions regarding this business rather than
contacting you through the internet (but BEAR with me please). Hence, I
want you to give me your phone number and I shall call you immediately.
This business is 100% Genuine and riskfree and we shall be assured of
success within one week.

DO NOT entertain any fear towards sending me details of your bank account
for this transaction but, if you do, I advise that you open a new account
with Zero Balance (No MOney inside) and I shall effect the transfer of this
US$30.5Million into the account to convince you that this business is genuine, legal
and riskfree.

Also, I can negotiate on your behalf with a correspondent Paying Bank in
London, U.K. to OPEN an ONLINE accessible account in your favour.
This means that the money can be deposited in the account opened in your
name and you shall be able to access the account online (even in your
house) with your personal Pin Code as the beneficiary and single owner of the
account.

This will only be made possible after I process the necessary documents
which shall prove you the New beneficiary of the Money (US$30.5Million). Everything
shall be
perfectly taken care of once you can assure me of your complete HONESTY,
Faithfulness and confidentiality in this promising transaction. Also, note
that it is very important that you communicate with me everyday until the
US$30,500,000.00
is transfered and confirmed in your hands and in your country.

However, I shall reliably process the smooth transfer of the Money into
your own account in your country. My main concern is complete safety and
security of the Money and I am assured of that because I believe in your
good HONESTY. This business is 100% riskfree and there is assurance of
prompt success that shall benefit all concerned. Hence, I have agreed to
compensate you adequately with a total of 30% of the total amount.

Send the required information to me which includes your name, address (either Office
of Home),
telephone and fax number (if any) and also the bank account details where we shall
transfer the US$30.5Million into. I am waiting for your prompt response today. I shall
legal fix in your name as the new beneficiary of
the amount and the Funds shall be transfered to you soon. This business
remains confidential and I urge you to also keep it as secret and
confidential until the money is successfully and finally transfered to your
own nominated bank account. It is important that you maintain constant
communication with me via email everyday until the US$30.5Million is
transfered and confirmed in your bank account.

Be confident that this business is abosultely Legal and must be successfuly
completed within the next few days. I look forward to hearing from you as
urgently as possible today via email. Blessings of the Almighty
God be with you as you cooperate with me in absolute sincerity and Trust.

Waiting for your earliest response today.

Best Regards.
HONORABLE (DR.) JOSHUA AWELE
Alternative Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]