Good-day,

I will be greatful if you can pay attention to this mail and read carefully, I
confidently believe you will assist in this transaction and that is why I have decided
to involve you in this transaction, I am a woman of substance and of great importance
to my nation and the society ingeneral. I will not entertain any act of unseriousness
from you in this transaction, you will take instructions from me at all time and for
security reasons you will only communicate with me only through my email for now.

I am Dr. Mrs LUISA EJERCITO ESTRADA , the wife of Mr Joseph Estrada the former
President of Philippine, located in the south east Asia. My husband was resently
impeached from office by a backed uprising of
mass demonstrators and the senate. During my husband's regime as president of
Philippine Government, I realised US$25.5 millions of dollars from various contract
projects I executed successfully. I had
planed to invest this money in Real Estate and Industrial Production.

At the moment,I have moved the funds from the bank  with the help of a security
company outside philippine to Europe awaiting awaiting clearance from the security
company. I need your assistance to travel to Europe,secure the funds from the security
company and transfer  the money to your bank account as the Beneficiary/my Proxy
because I do not want the Philippine Government to trace and confiscate this fund,
they have confiscated all our assets. This is the only money left for me and my family.
Now if you agree, I will offer you 30% of the total fund, and you must keep it very
secret and confidential o.k. There is no risk involved, all I want from you is your
corporation so that we can have
a sucessful transaction as all modalities has been put in place. I look forward to
hearing from you.
Pray and fast over it so that at the end we shall both celebrate.

Regards,
Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada.