Private mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Compliment of the seasons

Good day Sir/Madam,

  I got your contact from an email directory and dedcided to
contact you for assistance.My name is Mr. Victor Chuba
Harcourt,a nephew and adviser on Financial Exchange and
Acquisition to the ousted President of Liberia His Excellency
Charles Taylor.
   Before his departure from office,  the Ex-President delegates
me in respect to safekeeping of the money that arose through
diamond sales to Europe,which amount to USD$12,000,000.00
(Twelve million United States dollars.). this funds which was
brought from Africa through the aid of  Africa Union
Organization in a Diplomatic means and deposited in a Security
and Financial Company in EUROPE and was declared as a Diplomatic
Items of High value.
  I fled at the pick of the crisis  in liberia to europe where
am currently living. All the legal document for the deposit and
transfer of the  Consignment deposit to europe are with me. this
is what I actually want you to do for me;
   1. I want you to be present in the Finance and Security
Company as the person I contacted to assist me for this purpose,
with whose name and address I will forward to them in their
office in Europe as the person that will clear this Release of
the Deposited (Consignment) Fund.
   2. To finally assist me in accommodating and managing this
money in any lucrative business in your Country for at least
Five years.
I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and
much understanding of my situation now, and will be a very
honest and reliable person to deal with. And also bearing in
mind the confidential nature of this my request, I emphasize
please that you keep every bit of it to yourself so as to
protect me and yourself rendering this help.
     As regards your Commission / Remuneration, I have decided
to give  25% from the Total Sum after we have Cleared the
Consignment from the Financial & Discount House Security Company
and also I have set aside 5% for any Expenses incurred during
the course of the transaction ( Telephone Bills, Traveling
expenses, Hotel Bills and Other Miscellaneous Expenses and the
Balance of  70% will be for me.
   Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind, as soon as I
receive your consent; I will furnish you with the details and
contact of the Finance & Security Company. If you are interested
and willing to assist me, please contact with the  my private
E-mail address .
   Best Regards,

 Private mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Victor C. Harcourt

Podążaj śladami Casanovy! Wygrywaj codziennie 350 - 1000 złotych.
I w finale przelot do Rzymu i 10.000,00 zł.
Sprawdź mnie i wygraj www.KasaNowa.wp.pl