iMatchup.com

We have an important message for you. I suggest that you click here now.

If you're concerned about finding that special someone then click here. We think we may have found the perfect match for you! By responding to this letter and clicking on one of the above links you may be able to e-mail that special someone today!

We speak to you as a friend. We want you to find love and happiness. Click here now and begin what could be the most important searches of your life.
Copyright © 2003 iMatchup.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

If you bellieve this is spam, click here.

To unsubscribe, click here.

This valuable message is made possible by your MoneyDaze Network membership. Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED] P.O. Box 387 Boston, Ma. 02215