FROM: MOHAMMED TAFIQ.
AMMAN JORDAN
E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Ruslan,

I am MOHAMMED TAFIQ, an Iraqis National from the Kurds, an Accountant in Oil Refinery
in Durra. I am presently in Amman, Jordan Capital since U.S strike our Country Iraqi.

However, few days to the expiration of the 48 hours Ultimatum given to Saddam Hussien
led Government by the United States President George W. Bush before the strike.

I was able to moved out US$22.5m (Twenty Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars)call-deposit to (Security and Finance Company in Iran with an affiliate
Offices in Far East and
Europe) for safe-keeping.

In my capacity as the accountant to the Oil Refinery in Durra, I was the only person
aware of this financial transaction call-deposit with the Dabi Security and Finance
Company in Iran to be
released to whom I will introduce to the Company as the beneficiary of the call-
deposit of US$22.5m (Twenty Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
whom the Oil installation Company
is been owed since I can not be able to go back to Iran because of the war.

However, now that the situation is not condusive for me to go to Iran, I am appealing
to you if I can present you as the beneficiary of the Call-Deposit to the Security and
Finance Company for the
release of the deposit to you from either any of their offices in Far East or Europe
as part of the money being owed to you by Durra Oil Refinery Company Iraq.

As soon as this deposit is released to you by the Security and Finance Company in
Iran, I will come over to meet you for disbursement 70%-30%.

Finally, you are at liberty to accept or reject my humble proposal.
If you are in acceptance, reply immediately with your full name and address,telephone,
fax numbers and other vital informations that may help us in this transaction before
your particulars can be submitted to the Security and Finance Company.

I have taken time to elaborate the whole procedure for your understanding, so you are
free to ask
questions in areas you do not understand.Please reply me in this private
Email address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please treat with utmost confidentiality.

Best regards,
MOHAMMED TAFIQ.