PREMIUM TRUST AGENCY
CUSTOMER SERVICE
510N
SACRAMENTO, CA85914
FAX:001-270-717-2089
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL)
AN AFFILIATE OF GLOBAL TRUST AGENCY
Daalwerk 100c p/c 1102 RL Amsterdam zuidoost
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
TEL:+31-206-951-781 FAX: +31-206-006-491
globtrust001netscape.net
Ref. Number: 147/777/4003
Batch Number: 000377721-CC03

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Dear winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 20th of october,
2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-3520 with
serial number 4007-731 drew lucky numbers 2-13-77-32-41-01 which
consequently
won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS ones more!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three year.

This lottery was promoted by the software corporation to compensate some few
individuals with website and email addresses,  we hope with part of your winning you
will take
part in our next year USD50 million international lottery.

Pease note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our european booklet
representative office in europe as as indicated in your play couponTo file in for your
claims please contact your ,
FIDUCIAL Agent MR:Moris Baarn of GLOBAL Trust Agency

TEL: 0031-642-099-641

FAX: 0031-206-006-491

Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than{ 14th of November 2003} and
winning claims begins {1st November 2003}. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. jenifer williams
Lottery Coordinator

jenifer williams
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
It's a yehey! day!
This e-mail has been brought to you by yehey! Mail,