DR.TONY EMMAN
HEAD TREASURY DEPARTMENT
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA – PLC.
(UNION BANK  HEADQUATERS, UNION  HOUSE)
 LAGOS, NIGERIA.
E-MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ATTN:
Dear sir,

I am DR.TONY EMMAN, the head of Treasury Department with the Union
Bank of Nigeria Plc. (Union Bank Headquarters) Union House,Lagos –
Nigeria.

It is with belief and trust that I send you this obvious and sensitive
business proposal to enable me and my colleagues remit the sum of
USD$20.5 Million (Twenty Million, Five hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only) into your account.

This amount belongs to ENGR. WOLF GANG ANDERSON from Sweden an
operation account number 0130648335800 an expatriate with (STRABAG NIGERIA
PLC.) and has been
operating it since the past 14 years (fourteen years) until November
7th 1996 when he died as a result of plane crash of ADC Airline with the
flight number
being  747 from Port Harcourt, River State to Lagos at the Ejiri River
near Lagos where the incident happened.

Meanwhile, the total sum in the account is now USD$24 Million (Twenty
Four Million United States Dollars Only). USD$24 Million was the total
sum, USD$20.5
Million amount to be withdrawn, USD$3.5 Million Banks commission
interest.
Now we have financially agreed, my colleagues and I to arrange with you
a as a reliable foreign partner who will assist us by claiming to be
the next of kin to the account owner who died in plane crash. The entire
ground work would be carried out by us. We are contacting you because
by law, we are pre-cluded  from operating any foreign bank account while
in service.
If it interests you to assist, please feel free to contact me through
the above email addresses  for the attention of DR. TONY EMMAN.
           METHOD/MODE OF SHARING:-
A.   Total sum with account     =     USD$24 Million
B.   Amount to be withdrawn     =     USD$20.5 Million
C.   Myself and my colleagues    =     USD$12 Million
D.   Account holder (That’s you) =     USD$7Million
E.   Incidential expenses        =     USD$1.5 Million
F.  Banks commission interest   =     USD$3.5 Million.
Finally, I would highly appreciate it if you could make up your mind
for us to do the business, which will be of great mutual benefit to both
of us.Thanking
you for you kind co-operation and remain blessed as we look forward to
hearing from you soonest.
My sincere regard to you.
Best Regards,
DR.TONY EMMAN
Head of Treasury Dept.
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA – PLC.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329