Good day,
I am the Auditor-General of one of the prime banks
here in Africa.Your assistance is needed for the
transfer of $20m Us dollars dormant account of
late Mr A.P.Seaman,foreigner,and he died since 1990.No other
person knows about this account or any thing
concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary
The deal is that this amount will be approved and
remitted to any foreigner account provided such person
has correct information and I have all the information
of the account.you will be given 30% of the total amount, I look forward to your
earliest reply.
Yours truly
Mr Jacob Vanzil