Plot 4538 Road 16
Senior Staff Quarters, Central Bank Estate
Lagos Nigeria
The Honorable President/CEO
After long contemplation, I decided to contact you because we all have to take chances
sometime in life. I got your details from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and I would
like to entrust you with a deal that will be of mutual benefit to us both.
I am the director 'Information Systems Department' of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Sometime ago, a friend of mine who was the Chairman of the contract award and tenders
board of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company approached me and told me that he
would require my assistance in a money transfer deal. He told me that he had a huge
sum of money in United States Dollars (35 million), which he wanted to transfer
offshore. He had accumulated the money through over - inflated contract awards. The
original Contractors had long been paid off but the surplus was still floating in the
account of the NNPC with the CBN.
His problem is that he could not just transfer the funds out of the bank. The
regulations made it necessary that such transfer must be accounted for. It has to be
seen to have been paid out to a foreign Company for contracts awarded to and executed
by the foreign firm.
Therefore, what we are asking for is that you provide us a company name and a
functional bank account into which we can transfer the funds
With my position as the "Head Information Systems Department," I have unhindered
access to the super computer in the CBN. My role will be to feed the name of the
company which you will provide and it's account into the super computer and therefore
make it look like you came to Nigeria and executed the contract.
Based on this, we will effect payment of the funds into your account. After the
transfer, I will delete your details from the Super Computer and no one will be able
to trace the money forever. Should you be willing to work with us, then you have to
agree to the following conditions;
1. You will guarantee that we shall have 50% of the total fund while you keep 50%
2. You will not respond to any officials of the government or the Central Bank who may
call you to come forward and claim your money. This will happen the moment your
details are fed into our Super Computer
.
3.You will have to call me on my home phone; + 234 1 77 44 197 between 7pm to 7am
Nigerian time when I will be home from the office, for the 10 days it will take to
conclude the paper work and transfer the money. This is because senior officials of
the C.B.N are no longer allowed to have International Direct Dialing on our home
phones for reasons I shall explain later.
If you adhere to these conditions, then there will be no risk associated with this
project and you will not Spend Money. In addition, the project will be completed
within 10 working days of your completing the international wire transfer form, Form
26.
If you are willing then call me as soon as possible so that I can fax you the
International Wire Transfer Form, Form-26 so that we can get started.
Regards,
Mr. Sampson Adaka.