Dear Sir,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am pleased to introduce myself to you.  My name is Soni Moje a  native of Biu,
Northern Nigeria and a senior employee in the Department of Mineral and  Energy
(D.M.E) currently on a trainning course in EUROPE for few months.

I am writing this letter to request your assistance in order to redeem an investment
with the Nigerian Mining Corporation.  The said investment, now valued at(US$15.750)
Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty  Thousand Dollars only and was purchased by
(Lucio Harper) and contracted out to the Nigerian Minning Corporation in 1977 now
recognised as Department of Mineral and Energy.  This redeemable investment interest
has now matured since March last year.

Ever since, several attempts have been made to contact Lucio Harper without  success
and there is no way to contact any of his close relatives in whose  favour the
investment cash value can be paid.

Hence we have access to all Lucio Harper's information, we can claim this  money with
the help of my partners in the same department with me.  All we have  to do is to file
claim using you as Lucio Harper's relative.  I will like to  assure you that there is
absolutely nothing to worry about, because it is perfectly safe with no risk involved.
Please ensure to keep this matter strictly confidential.  My partners will file a
claim for this money on your behalf from the Nigerian Mining Corporation.  When the
claim is approved, you as the beneficiary will be paid (35%) of the total amount.

Since this money can be paid directly into any bank account of your choice, you have
the responsibility to ensure that I and partners receive (60%) of the total amount,
while the balance (5%) will be set aside for any unforseen  expenses in the cause of
transfering this money.  I will appreciate if you can  give your assurance and
guarantee that our share will be well secured.  Please for the sake of
confidentiality, reach me via this email address.

Let me know if this proposal is acceptable to you by kindly reaching me immediately
for the modalities and clarifications relating to this transaction.

Thank you and God bless.

SONI MOJE