Dr. Paul Andrews
Executive Director, Finance
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,(NNPC)
Laisson office U.K
Tel: +447788730605

Dear Sir,

I am the financial controller of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) U.K
Liaison office .
I got your Contact address from an associate working with the U.k Export Promotion
Council and
decided to reach you with this business proposal in strict confidence.

I and my colleagues who are officials in charge of offshore remittance in this
Corporation are seeking your
assistance to transfer of Forty Two Million (US$42M) to your account for further
private investment.
This amount to be transferred into your account accrued from an over-invoiced contract
for the construction of
an Oil Sub-Station in 1995 by a foreign firm.The contract was originally  valued for
Thirty five Million United states
 Dollars (US$35,000,000.00).

We manipulated  it to read Sixty Million united states Dollars ($60,000,000.00). The
extra Thirty Million Dollars
($30,000,000.00)is what we want to transfer. The contract has been completely executed
and the contractors
 have been paid all their contract bills less this $30 Million.

You will be compensated with 15% of this amount should you decide to assist us in
carrying out this transfer
because it is  almost impossible for us to claim this money without a foreign
assistance. In addition, 5% has
been mapped out for any expenses  that may be incurred by either party in the course
of this  business.

We had carried out a similar transaction with one Mr. Patrice  Miller, the President
of Craine International Trading
 Corporation at number 135 East 57th Street, 28th Floor,New York.10022 with Tel:
212-308-7788 and TLX number
6731689. Mr.Patrice disappeared into thin air when he received the money. Hence,
should you be willing to work with us,
 we may have to request for specific identification materials from you Please if this
acceptable by you get back to me with
your most confidential telephone and fax numbers so i can give you a call for more
instructions or better still you can call me
 on the above telephone number.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of  this money have been
worked out. It is 100% risk free and safe
but must be treated utmost secrecy.  You can rest assured that your security has been
carefully considered before you were contacted.
Please reach me immediately if this goes down well with you.

Thank you and god bless you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Paul Andrews.