Dear,
How are you doing and your people too, I am directing this letter of
assistance to you. I am PRINCE Williams Ali. the only son of late
KING Ali from IRAQ city of KARBALA CALMLY. in desire to get
somebody who will safe guard my interest.. Briefly, my father KING
Ali was a wealthy Oil Dilar in Iraq.

But when he was about to die, he called me and told
me that he deposited the sum of FIFTEEN Million United State Dollars
(US$15.M) in a SECURITY FIRM in U.A.E. This money was kept for me in my
name, his only son. Right now, I am a first year student of business
management in one of the Universities here. My only problem now is that
since my father has been killed to death,because of Iraq war.
I dont even trust any person here again including my father's brother.
Right now
,Please I want you to help me in the following ways:
( 1)I want you to provide a personal / company's bank account where this
amount here in Dubai (US$15 M) can be transferred and in your custody.

( 2)You are going to be my patner in the Management/investment of this
fund in your country and also my personal guardian until I finish my
studies.

(3)You are going to procure admissions for me to continue my studies in
one of the universities in your country.

(4)That you will be contacted,by the diplomatic couriers service.
(b) The consignment code will be send
to you after proper documentation,

( 5) You are going to receive 20% of the total sum for safe guarding
this fund. I will appreciate if you consider my condition and help me,
and I will be willing to proceed with you as soon as I receive your
response.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE WAR PROBLME IN MY COUNTRY IN IRAQ.THE AMERICA
FIGHT.for this every reason i have just decided to be in Oman
now,till the fund is secured in a reliable hand,here is my contact
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

THIS BUSINESS IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE MY LATE FATHER'S BROTHER
KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS.Waiting for your immediate response Please.
Thanks for your understanding

PRINCE Williams Ali.