STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir/Madam
I am engineer Daniel Ibe, an engineer with the
federal ministry of petroleum Resoures,I got your
contact througha friend whom I told I needed an
assistance on some information,although I did not
disclose the nature of business to him,since itdemands
absolute secrecy.
The tiny Republic of benin a country in west africa
discovered crude oil,black Gold in port-novo and since
they are not members of ORGANIZATION OF PETROLEUM
EXPORTING COUNTRY(OPEC)they reqested for our
assistance through our ministry whose subsidiary is
the (NNPC),we were able to assist in drilling and
excavating of this black Gold and also spot lifting.
As a result of the spot lifting an escess
of(us$50.5m)fifty million five hundred thousand united
states Dollars was recorded and it is in our favour,my
colleagues then decided we should look for an honest
and sincere person who would clear responsibility of
this amount because the law of our country does not
allow civil servants to operate foreign
account.presently the money is safely kept in an
escrow account secure from all eyes.
We shall be meeting with you if you accept to assist
us,secondly it would also afford us to know what
percentage that will be given to you,foryour
assistance.It will take seven working days to
actualize this project and safely transfer into your
bank account on our behalf and yourself.
I will appreciate your quick response through my email
address,I am open to further question you may wish to
ask in respect of this business transaction.Please
kindly send your private telephone and fax numbers.
Best Regards
ENGR:Daniel Ibe.