daifjqCTEflqvgtjBrQWIt's Free To Sign Up!

Save up to 92% on INTERNATIONAL calls from your mobile phone!
YTTRfXRndcFFVjJtBgnV
Finally! - our revolutionary new service lets you call
180 countries from the convenience
of your mobile phone, whenever you want, for only pennies.

Forget calling cards! Forget having to go home to make a call!

Just dial our access number, wait for the prompt, and enter
your international number.
Talk with friends, family, and business associates abroad,
just like calling across town,
with the highest quality digital service available anywhere.
ntLwPMzevyXnpdktqnkX
NickelTalk lets you keep your existing cellular service,
with your same mobile phone and cell phone number.
How about calling Europe for 6 cents per minute? Click HERE !
Asia for 8 cents per minute? Click HERE !
Or South America for 9 cents per minute? Click HERE !
jgpaUOfomcEEfOMxeYvY
There are no contracts or obligations, no monthly fees or hidden costs.

And there are no usage minimums or calling time restrictions.
It's Free To Sign Up!
Call whenever you want and pay only for your usage.

We're the international calling provider of choice
for people on the go across America.

Come join in the savings now! Start Saving Now!

It's Free To Sign Up!

If you do not wish to receive these offers in the future,
Click Here to remove yourself now

jIVxXTplkcLJfleXQNdz