Title: Manhattan Commercial Real Estate Broker - IGDNYC Inc

   January 2004: Manhattan Office, Retail and Industrial Space Update

   News Home

   January 2004 News

   Detailed Statistics
    and Graphs

   Average Prices By
    Neighborhood

       - Office
       - Retail
       - Industrial
   IGDNYC In The News
       - Daily Variety
         (June 20, 2003)

       - The New York Sun
         (June 24, 2003)

THIS MONTH'S COLUMN

  • Are you in compliance with Local, State, and Federal agencies?

  • Are there cost effective ways to provide a "Fortune 500" style benefit package?

  • Is there a better way to alleviate the "Headaches" of employee administration?

    To request more information, please Go Here.

    • Check out our new website at http://www.igdnycf.com!

      Rents are off their recent lows as landlord’s expectations of future market conditions have begun to change in view of New York City’s slow but continued economic recovery....

       To continue receiving our newsletter, please Go Here

       To add someone to our newsletter, please Go Here

       To remove [EMAIL PROTECTED] from subsequent newsletters, please Go Here

    1841 Broadway, Suite 200, New York, NY 10023 Tel: 212.258.2700 Fax: 212.258.3286 [EMAIL PROTECTED]