>From David Taylor

My Name is David Taylor presently working in online banking section of a bank
I seek your assistance in helping me transfer the sum of ($8.5million) Eight
million five hundred thousand US dollars into your country for investment.
These funds are ready in one accounts manage by me for disbursement
to you On our agreement you will open an online bank account in other for me
to be able to transfer the funds to you.
Please if you're trustworthy and you can handle this transaction kindly reply to my
email address below for further instruction on how we can proceed. Email address -

Regards,
David Taylor.