From: Margery Cressman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Big Profits Tuesday For SNNW grinder
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 23:48:07 -0400
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hemorrhage---+++-Get_SNNW_Today_Asap-+++---performance

OTCBB:SNNW--The Sun Network Group, Inc.

Huge Profits And Huge PR Campaign Expected For SNNW
All Week, Fax Campaign Is Expected To Begin Wednesday
So Get In Today On Tuesday Immediately!

Current Price : $0.03
3-5 Days target: $0.15
2 Weeks Target: $0.19

The Sun Network Group, Inc  SNNW - Big Profits Expected Immediately!

The stock is expected to explode on 26th of May and the days after.

All Technical Indicators Say - Get SNNW @ 10- 15 cents!

Significant short term trading profits in SNNW are being predicted,
great news already issued by the company and big PR campaign on the
way in the next few days.

Huge News: Sun Network Group and Legend Mobile Enter into
Marketing Agreement for Myracemobile

How many times have you seen good stocks but you couldn't get your
hands on them in the right moment? We are alerting you to a special
company with a unique product that is set to be profiled by many
newsletters in the next 5-10 days -- this is your chance to get in!

Great News Release - Just Released

May 21st, 2004 - Sun Network Group and Legend Mobile Enter into
Marketing Agreement for Myracemobile

SNNW - Sun Network Group's Radio X is a nationally syndicated
radio network that it owns and operates, in partnership with
Sports Byline USA, the #1 sports talk radio network in the US.
RTV is a proposed new television network that will produce and
distribute TV versions of top rated radio programs.

We Expect some strong demand for this stock in the near
future!

Get on Board now and enjoy some great profits with SNNW

For Further Details And Press Releases Go To:
http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=SNNW&sid=0&o_symb=SNNW&x=14&y=7

   This Is Your Chance To Get In Today Cheap Before It
       Goes Crazy, So Buy It Up Now Before Wednesday!

**Forward-Looking Statements
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933
and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections,
objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking
statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates
and projections at the time the statements are made that involve
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as: "projects",
"foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands"
"will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements
indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information
provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert
advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before
deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed
as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that
the interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about
the news published by the company does not represent the
company official statement and in fact may differ from the
real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please
read the news release by yourself and judge by yourself
about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of
SNNW shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware
of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such
holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after
positive statements have been made regarding the above
company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict
of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this
publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on
forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and
uncertainties, J7_mE9x).w726}m9wm13 that could cause results to
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-
looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall
constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any
security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a
registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker
or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only
and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any
securities mentioned at any time. This report includes
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements
may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will",
"move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This
newsletter was paid $7000 from third party to send this
report. Please do your own due diligence before investing
in any profiled company. You may lose money from investing
in Penny Stocks.

legato epiphany inverness warsaw federate impending falter grove exonerate
undergarment platform