**EXPERIENCE SHARING ALERT**

An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our
website.

One of our users has begun the process of researching your background via our website.
This user is using our website to meet people who know you and have experiences and
opinions to share about you.

This email was automatically sent to you to make you aware of the fact that your
background is being looked into.

To examine this request use this link:

http://2.sye2.com/lx.php?a=search&b=5&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple
system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each
and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily
Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

ATTENTION - To add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List use this link:

http://1.sye2.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Once you understand how our website works you will realize that it is really very
simple.  Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first glance, in reality it
is very simple.

Regards,

Support Department