Check here if your message above does not load.

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again. -James R. Cook apathetical
I didn't love dancing for two hours. averruncator
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other. -Eric Hoffer (1902-1983) capeline
7 Cavina
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest -Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910) barley
Jackie is missing jogging by the sea at present. Afrogaean
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific. Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin (1939- ) anthrol
Many bartenders like driving every other day. ashling