Title: KMSI Fall Newsletter

KMSI Fall Newsletter

Dear list member, ,

Welcome to our October addition of the KMSI Newsletter. We have enjoyed extreme success over the last year with many new customers, both Fortune 500, as well as medium and small companies. We are pleased to send you the following updates on what we are doing. As always we would be pleased to spend a few moments with you to explore our platform and services in greater detail. If you can share your needs, you will see that we have a solution that will meet your needs. Feel Free to contact us at any time.

An eLearning Platform For YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

Who would have ever thought that you would be able to share eLearning with your entire customer base? With user fees, and uploading fees it never seemed to be possible. However with KMx, since there are no User Fees, No upload Fees, no maintenance Fees, no upgrade Fees, in fact no other fees than the license fee, it is now possible and easily accomplished. Yes, since we do not have user fees, you can invite ALL of your customers to take eLearning, Yes, you can invite prospective customers to take eLearning from you. Before you even ask, YES, you could invite the entire world to use your KMx platform to take any web based materials you wanted to make available to them!
KMx is a fully functional LMS allowing your staff to take existing eLearning modules and make them available, or to take instructor-led materials and convert them into e-learning quickly, easily, and inexpensively, with no special skills required. Or allow your staff to create NEW e-learning courses just as quickly and easily. Additionally your staff can easily and quickly deliver live courses online (synchronous), or create and deliver eBooks from technical documents, procedures, job aids, etc. You can make this important information available on line easily! KMx contains an LMS (Learning Management System) an LCMS (Learning Content Management System) , the synchronous delivery tool, and eLearning development tool, plus a number of wizards to assist you in the content creation. This is clearly the lowest-cost, easiest-to-use system in the eLearning space today, and yet is one of the most powerful platforms on the market today. I would encourage you to take a no-cost virtual demonstration, if for no other reason than to see the latest advances in eLearning! Call Christina Ferreri at 610-779-4252, or email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to schedule a demonstration at a convenient date and time.
So what would you like to share with your customers? Or your prospective customers? Now the cost to deliver that material is no longer a hindrance.

Click here for more info

Partnership Program

Over the last several months Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. has strengthened our service offerings to provide our clients industry leading learning solutions. KMSI provides training development, instructional content conversion and other specialty and implementation services through a network of highly qualified partners and resellers. Each of our partners has been specifically selected because of their expertise, breadth of service offering and industry experience.

“Our partnerships will provide our current clients with the best possible combination of technology and services available in the learning technology marketplace. Leveraging the capabilities of our KMx platform, our partners will enable KMSI to provide our clients with the next generation in human capital management technology. Our partnership program comes at critical time for an industry that, due to recent consolidation, has caused hundreds of companies to look for new learning technology leadership.” said Jack E. Lee, President and CEO of KMSI.
Our partners include Tata Interactive Systems, the global pioneer in high end eLearning solutions serving over 300 clients worldwide. Accelera, the national leading Healthcare eLearning firm that provide eLearning solutions in the healthcare and pharma industries. Further we have strengthened our partnerships with PureSafety, the recognized leader and pioneer in the development and delivery of online compliance and risk management focused training solutions and Skillsoft, the leading global provider of e-learning content and technology products for business and information technology (IT) professionals within the Global 2000.

click here for more info

Learning Management Platform for Small to Medium Sized Companies

KMSI has experienced great success with our offering known as the KMx CUT Starter (hosted) solution. KMx CUT (Corporate University Today) Starter is designed to meet the needs of smaller to medium sized company’s with a fully functional eLearning platform for a fraction of the cost of most learning management systems. Using KMx will allow your staff to take existing instructor-led materials and convert them into e-learning quickly, easily, and inexpensively, with no special skills required. Or allow your staff to create NEW e-learning courses just as quickly and easily. Additionally your staff can easily and quickly deliver live courses online (synchronous), or create and deliver eBooks from technical documents, procedures, job aids, etc., so you can make this important information available on line easily! KMx CUT Starter contains an LMS (Learning Management System) so the courses are available to all sites, and all participants are tracked, an LCMS (Learning Content Management System) so you can easily reuse the content and make it into new courses. This is clearly the lowest-cost, easiest-to-use system in the eLearning space today, and yet is one of the most powerful platforms on the market today. I would encourage you to take a no-cost virtual demonstration, if for no other reason than to see the latest advances in eLearning! Call Christina Ferreri at 610-779-4252, or email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to schedule a demonstration KMx Enterprise at a convenient date and time.

click for more info

KMSI Professional Services Team develops “cutting edge” Sarbanes-Oxley training

KMSI was recently awarded a contract from a Stout Causey Counsulting, to develop online training materials that address the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX). This contract includes the start-up of a KMx Platform to launch an initial course offering, “Demystifying Sarbanes-Oxley”, and many future SOX courses. This is all done within a corporate university format that will drive additional revenue for Stout Causey and provide CPE credits to its constituents. The Institute for Financial Excellence, the official entity that sponsors the course offerings and is the accreditation body for the AICPA, has already granted the course 5 CPE credits. This initial course is classified as a Level 2 online training and incorporates video, audio, animations, and other instructionally designed techniques that maintain student engagement and provides targeted, well designed instruction. In addition to instructional content, the course includes a final exam, a survey to gather essential course and demographic data, and generates a certificate of completion. For more information, contact Brett Wilson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

click here for more info

Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.
839 Elkridge Landing Road
Suite 205