Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:39:20 -0400
Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

murch> Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:48:54 -0400
Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
murch> Simon Matter wrote:
I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.12p2.  This
release should be considered production quality.

I was careless in applying the memory corruption patch in 2.3.12p1 and
it didn't actually solve the problem.  It should be fixed now.
Ken, I can't see any difference between p1 and p2 apart from the create
dates in the html docs. Are you sure the right tarball got to the download
site?
murch> This is the only diff:

murch>
https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cyrus/lib/libconfig.c.diff?r1=1.18.2.1;r2=1.18.2.2;sortby=date;f=h

Unfortunately, I cannot see the diff between 2.3.12p1 and 2.3.12p2,
and it seems the problem is still not fixed by 2.3.12p2.

murch> I have re-uploaded and checked the tarball, which now contains the fix.

Thank you.
It seems there are more diffs than the fix between the previous
2.3.12p2 and the new one.  Is it intentional?

The previous tarball was packaged in correctly. It had code from the trunk of CVS rather than the 2.3.12-patches branch.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer