And, by the way....

when using Squatter instead of Xapian as a search engine.... what do we
really lost?. Just the fact of having a statistical worse results?. Is
it Xapian faster than squat engine?.

Sorry for having so many questions but... I suppose I don't have the
implications of each one totally clear :)

Cheers!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
ego...@sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es