I'd like to get a new release out the door by the end of October.

On 09/23/2016 04:50 AM, Jakub Jelen via Cyrus-sasl wrote:
Thank you for clarification. Clearly, I can do a snapshot from a git, but it was something I wanted to avoid in an official distribution.

Do you or someone else from the maintainers plan to do the official release in close future? Is there some blocker? I can certainly test the release/pre-release to make sure it does what it is supposed to do.

Jakub