how about both? :)

brucewa...@broo:/usr/local/include/opencv$ grep -ir "CV_STDCALL" *
cxcore.h:typedef IplImage* (CV_STDCALL* Cv_iplCreateImageHeader)
cxcore.h:typedef void (CV_STDCALL* Cv_iplAllocateImageData)(IplImage*,int,int);
cxcore.h:typedef void (CV_STDCALL* Cv_iplDeallocate)(IplImage*,int);
cxcore.h:typedef IplROI* (CV_STDCALL* Cv_iplCreateROI)(int,int,int,int,int);
cxcore.h:typedef IplImage* (CV_STDCALL* Cv_iplCloneImage)(const IplImage*);
cxtypes.h:    #define CV_STDCALL __stdcall
cxtypes.h:    #define CV_STDCALL
highgui.h:    #define CV_STDCALL __stdcall
highgui.h:    #define CV_STDCALL
ml.h:    #define CV_STDCALL __stdcall
ml.h:    #define CV_STDCALL

and you got mail!