no prob. I'll add Greg, and I already have the et al.

my citation now looks like this:

@Misc{cython,
  Author         = {{Stefan Behnel} and {Robert Bradshaw} and {Dag Sverre
                   Seljebotn} and {Greg Ewing} and others},
  Title          = {Cython: {C}-{E}xtensions for {P}ython},
  url            = {http://www.cython.org},
  year           = 2009
}

>>> note = {{\tt http://www.cython.org}},