Hi all,

Please accept my grateful “thank you” to all listers who have helped me
solve the puzzle.

For those interested, I have determined that the family involved was Salomon
and Berta Doregger, the children being Edith and Wilhelm.

Salomon was born Abraham Schlomo Donnensaft, changing the family name
officially to Doregger in 1910.

Berta was born Beile Amster [paternal] or Binder [maternal] and was my
mother’s aunt.

In relation to the other photo mentioned I have determined that Zuza Laub
was born Sara Amster [paternal] or Binder [maternal] therefore being another
aunt of my mother.

Based on these findings I think “Koko” must have been a diminutive name
referring to my grandmother.

Thanks once again to all those who have assisted, now I will concentrate on
the Grünberg side which has so far been less rewarding.

Frank Suss