This is what I have

Am trying to log on now

The meeting starts at 8pm and doors open at 7.45pm. Here is the Zoom link -

*https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81022799738?pwd=aUJxK1pkc0tVazFFZzZNS0o0RGx4UT09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81022799738?pwd=aUJxK1pkc0tVazFFZzZNS0o0RGx4UT09>*

Meeting ID: 810 2279 9738

Passcode: 492684

On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 at 19:46, David Glynn <gl...@spontini.co.uk> wrote:

> I cannot send an email to the registration address.  And I cannot access
> the site!
>

> David
>
> On 19/12/2021 20:33, Alan Gavurin wrote:
>
> Apologies for the short notice but please find attached a flyer for an
> interesting lecture by Professor Brad Blitz on his research into his
> Bukovinian family history.
>
> The lecture is tomorrow night, Monday 20th December at 8.00pm London time.
>
> Registration details are on the flyer
>
> Kind regards
>
> Alan Gavurin
>

> ------------------------------
>  or entities connected with this mailing list. The Czernowitz-L list has
>  an associated web site at http://czernowitz.ehpes.com that includes a
>  searchable archive of all messages posted to this list.   Beginning in
> 2021,
> archived messages can be found at:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/czernowitz-l@list.cornell.edu/
>
> To send mail to the list, address it to <czernowit...@cornell.edu>.
>
> To remove your address from this e-list follow these directions
> <https://it.cornell.edu/lyris/leave-e-lists-lyris>.
>
> To receive assistance for this e-list send an e-mail message to:
> owner-czernowit...@list.cornell.edu
>

> --
Alan Gavurin

(m) 07973 424357