Daniel, I’m with you on this. Zoya was also our wonderful guide on my family
trip many years ago. Although I’ve made a donation to the Cz Jewish Community
Fund, I’d also like to know if we can help her directly.
Like all of us in this list I am distressed and fearful over the current
situation and can only hope and pray for peace and safety for all the people of
the Ukraine and for our friends in Czernowitz.

Miriam Suss
Melbourne Australia
Email: ms...@bigpond.net.au