Czernowitzers...

Tonight at 23:35 / 11:35 PM (MESZ/CEST/CEDT = UTC +2) the leading German
television network ARD Das Erste will broadcast the documentary film produced
by blindCat Documentary, Bremen, about a journey alongside our fellow member
Christian Herrmann:

ARD Media Library: https://bit.ly/3DASSCK

The Nazis laid Ukraine in ashes during World War II and murdered millions of
people. For this documentary film, Christian and the film crew traveled to
Ukraine in the late summer of 2021 to let us know of how difficult it is to
preserve the rich Jewish heritage in Eastern Europe.

BECAUSE OF THE WAR ON UKRAINE, IT WILL BE EVEN MORE DIFFICULT. SOME OF THE
PLACES FILMED MAY ALREADY BE IRRETRIEVABLY LOST.

So let's join Christian and the filmmakers on their journey and discover the
following places:

- Lviv / Lemberg
- Brody
- Hrymajliv
- Kamjanez-Podilskyj
- Dunayivtsi
- Chernivtsi
- Chernivtsi / Chernivtsi [from minute 38:17]

This is a great film and we can be proud and grateful that Christian is one of
our loyal members. This is a great achievement, dear Christian! In the closing
credits to the film we read: "Further trips to Ukraine could not take place in
2022 due to the war". However, depending on the political situation and my own
fitness, I will try to get a picture on site at the end of April / beginning of
May.

Warmest wishes to all of you!

Edgar Hauster [MacBook]